Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Less crowded private beach

Hi



Can anyone tell me if they can recommend a private beach that is less crowded that the ones right in the heart of Nice, or are they all equally as busy?





Also how early do you have to get to these beaches in order to ensure a spot - im wanting to go 30 Aug so guessing itl still be fairly busy - had consisdered Cocody beach near Port St Laurent?? . Any help would be appreciated :)




|||



In essence Nice beach is a very long, several miles, of stony foreshore. To my way of thinking it does not really qualify for the word %26#39;beach%26#39;. There are a number of private stretches, still stony but with loungers and sun shades with food and drink served. Nice is one of my favourite cities but I wouldn%26#39;t dream of sitting on the %26#39;beach%26#39;. For that I would go to Villefranche, Cap Ferrat or Antibes. None of the beaches will be busy in early September. Don%26#39;t know Cocody Beach but, from what I can find, it also consists of large stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment