Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Car rental in Nice

I am planning on a trip to Chateau de Cremat and am finding the Creabus travel option a little intimidating. Instead I think we are going to rent a car for the day.. How do I find a car rental place near the apartment we are staying in on Avenue de Californie?




|||



avenue de la californie is a long street



that%26#39;s depends where





I think there is a compay %26quot;rent a car%26quot; near radisson hotel and gas station elf on ave de la californie




|||



thanks - I think that is close - we are at the Villa Kappas I think




|||



You will also be close to the airport where there are many rental companies.




|||



Have any of you used Creabus service?



I might end up renting at the airport. One day is half the price of a week and my apartment has a parking space.

No comments:

Post a Comment