Friday, March 30, 2012

Online checkin on Air France CDG to US?

Is it possible to checkin online for an Air France flight from CDG to ATL? I made the reservation through Delta and have Delta flights on the outbound PHX-ATL-CDG and the ATL-PHX portion, but because of a schedule change, CDG-ATL is on Air France. Thanks in advance for any help. I%26#39;m just trying to plan ahead, because from what I%26#39;ve read, CDG is a zoo and the checkin lines can be horrendous.




|||



I have a similar booking on Delta, with only the CDG-Atl segment being on AF. They told me we could not do online checkin but had to come to the AF counter at CDG to get boarding passes.




|||



We flew back on a similar flight (Delta ticket/AF plane) last month and could not check in online. In fact, I%26#39;m not sure you can do online check-in for any flights to the US from Europe. But I may not be remembering that correctly?






|||



Last time I flew on AF to US, I could not check in online. In fact, when going to US, the security procedure is longer than when flying within Europe.





In terminal 2E for US flights, check-in 2 hours before the flight is a minimum. If you can, try to be there 2,5 or 3 hours before.




|||



Thanks for your responses. I will make sure we get to CDG at least three hours early.

No comments:

Post a Comment