Friday, March 30, 2012

Jeanette, Buon Voyage!!

Know I%26#39;m a tad early, but wanted to wish you a %26quot;happy travel%26quot; message. Have a glorious time, I know that smile will endear you to many!!





%26quot;Silkie%26quot;




|||



Hey Jetsetter,





Have a wonderful trip! Cant wait to hear the stories.





Melissa x




|||



Oh, lordy, you%26#39;ll love Paris and vice versa. Have some Pernod for me! xx




|||



Yvonne, we%26#39;ll be searching out the Green Fairy!!





Safe trip Jeannette and Kelly - we%26#39;ll see you next week!!





Santé!




|||



Hope you have lots of fun and a wonderful trip. xx




|||



lol, i was just checking the forum trying to see if there was some post of valuable info i must have before leaving, going down the list and see this? Jeannette? is that for me ????? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL,



ty guys , so much........





how am i going to sleep tonight??





this morning i woke up -- looked at my suitcase lovingly telling it, ahhh are we going somewhere again?? yessssssssssssssssssssssss we are :)





it%26#39;s been a real real close call with kelly almost having to cancel but by last night, a solution was found !!!





kathleen, julie and kelly.........paris baby here we come :)





i got my confirmation this morning for the Normandy tour, i%26#39;ve got my boat ride confirmation, orbitz writing me hey your trip is almost here,





noblesavage your turn is coming !!! and THANK YOU for all your help, advise and music, btw read his report on %26quot;my first trip to paris%26quot; lovely read....hope my first time will that enchanting !




|||



bon voyage Jeannette !! will see you in Gay Paree on Monday !!!





safe travels tomorrow for you and Kelly, see if you can find a nice bar near our hotel !







xxxx




|||



Bon Voyage, Jeannette!



Have a great time, Kathleen!



Good luck with everything Julie!





Say hi to Paris for me.




|||



Hey, B, thanks!!!





Jeannette and Kelly should hopefully have landed safe and sound - it%26#39;s 8.30gmt now, so is that 9.30 est? Hopefully they%26#39;ll be out and about and enjoying the glory of Paris!





Roll on Monday!!




|||



Hi Kathleen!



They were supposed to land in Paris at 6-6:30 am this morning. That was 12-12:30 am here, just after midnight. So, by now (eight hours later) they must have been all over the place! (haha)



I am going to Florence in May and will be flying through Paris. That way I can leave a day or so early and spend a day in Paris on the way to Florence and then I plan on staying for five days on the way home. But, I am now thinking of the NEXT year (if I%26#39;m around) and staying in Paris for- I hope- a month. We%26#39;ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment