Monday, April 16, 2012

One night!

Hi, we have one night in Paris, staying near the Gare du Nord before onward travel, but we do arrive at 17.26 local time.



I have been to Paris several times, but not recently. I%26#39;d like to give my husband a taste of Paris so that he%26#39;ll love it and want to return so my plan is to stick locally and explore Montmartre.



However, my question: I have fond memories of being %26quot;blown away%26quot; by the mosaic ceiling of one of the Paris underground stations. This was on a trip ten years ago, and I can%26#39;t remember the name of the station. I%26#39;ve tried Google with no luck. Can anyone help?



Also, if you feel so inclined, any tips on Montmartre?



Thanks in advance.




|||



Paris Metro Mosaic Cluny2 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!





Maybe it%26#39;s Cluny Sorbonne?

No comments:

Post a Comment