Wednesday, April 25, 2012

30th Birthday - Ideas????

Hi, I am trying to look at planning my 30th birthday which is at the beginning of December 2010 and would love some ideas from anyone who knows this area well.





The reason why I%26#39;m trying to plan ahead is that I now live in NZ (originally from the UK) and due to exchange rates etc I am having to save like crazy to come back to the UK for my birthday next year %26amp; to catch up with family and friends!!





Looking at getting back to the UK mid December and then having a belated birthday in mid-December 2010 or early January 2011.





I am Champagne Crazy and I just thought that a few days in the Champagne-Ardenne region would be spot-on for my 30th! I%26#39;ve never been there; in fact having only ever been to France on a day trip I%26#39;m very excited about the idea.





I know the weather wont be great at this time of year (thanks Mum %26amp; Dad!) but I wonder if it would still be possible ie due to being outside tourist season etc.....





Would really love to have friends and family there; staying in one spot if possible and having a wee minibus to take us around the area........well that would be my ideal!! Sooo depends on money aye??!!!





If anyone has any ideas or could help me in any way; I would be SO appreciative.





In anticipation of a positive reply,





Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment