Wednesday, April 25, 2012

CURRENT price taxi from Orly to Gare de Lyon?

I have read so many posts regarding the taxi prices. Has anyone taken this route this year to know the current prices? Are there different taxis with different prices? My first time in Paris soon -- and wondering if I should take a taxi or reserve a shuttle. Might be a little too confusing for me to take public transportation my first moments in Paris! (I am traveling solo and will have one bag.)




|||



If you are solo, you should try the mass transit route as it is pretty easy. You take the ORLY VAL to the RER B and then take the RER B into the city. You can look at the metro map at http://www.ratp.fr to scope it out along with





aeroportsdeparis.fr/ADP/…





I would guess that a taxi is between 40 and 45 euros depending a lot on where you are going. What is your final destination address as that might influence people%26#39;s thoughts about what to take.





If you take a taxi, just go to the taxi stand (don%26#39;t go with people who walk up to you, etc.). You can even print out the address and hand it to the driver if you don%26#39;t speak french.





Hope you have a good trip ... my wife%26#39;s business has a good connection with Allentown and my brother and wife went to school near there!

No comments:

Post a Comment