Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cassis and Bed and Breakfast

Will be in Cassis in early October and looking for a nice Bed and Breakfast....rooms with private baths. Any suggestions?




|||



have a look at Le Laurence, I stayed there and reviewed it on here. NB I think it%26#39;s shower not bath, but it is private, I%26#39;m assuming you meant bathroom anyway.




|||



Someone else has suggested l%26#39;Escale in this forum.




|||



Thanks for your answer - yes I did try them ,but they are full. I think I did read your review. Appreciate the help.




|||



If B%26amp;Bs don%26#39;t work you can try renting an apartment.




|||



Thanks. L%26#39;escale is also booked. Can%26#39;t believe so many are booked so early.




|||



Especially for October.



For rentals go to www.castellas-immobilier.com or www.agencefalque.fr




|||



hi judith,



I will also be in cassis in october.did you ever find a place to stay? I am looking for a room also. I am a single woman traveling alone,any information would be helpful.





Thank you,



SanDiego Carmen.




|||



Depending on your budget you can try Le Chateau de Cassis, cheapest rooms 220E and 250E per night breakfast and taxes included.



www.chateaudecassis.com/en/histoire.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment