Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hotel Design de la Sorbonne

Hello (sorry i%26#39;ve posted this twice I can%26#39;t see how to delete the %26#39;Hi everyone%26#39; post), I%26#39;ve been stalking this forum for a couple of months now and I want to say thank you for all the fabulous tips I have got. We go to Paris in 2 weeks (for my birthday!!) and I think I have everything planned now, but I was just wondering if anyone has stayed at the Hotel Design De La Sorbonne in the Latin Quarter as this is where we are booked into for 2 nights.





Reviews seem pretty good but i%26#39;m not sure how reliable they are...





Thanks





Claire




|||



Sorry. I have not stayed at this hotel, but am surprised as this hotel used to be one of the cheapest in the Latin Qtr. It%26#39;s the current trend to redo former 2* hotels into %26#39;boutique%26#39; hotels then charge much higher rates. I think I recall reading in the past that the rooms were very small (but this is typical for Paris in general) so this you should expect.




|||



Claire,





I%26#39;ve not stayed there, but based on the recommendation from a close friend who has (along with the positive reviews here on TA), I am planning a stay there for my upcoming trip as well. Thought I would jump in a 2 degrees of separation recommendation for what it is worth.





Have a happy birthday and a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment