Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hi everyone...

Hello, I%26#39;ve been stalking this forum for a couple of months now and I want to say thank you for all the fabulous tips I have got. We go to Paris in 2 weeks (for my birthday!!) and I think I have everything planned now, but I was just wondering if anyone has stayed at the Hotel Design De La Sorbonne in the Latin Quarter as this is where we are booked into for 2 nights.



Reviews seem pretty good but i%26#39;m not sure how reliable they are...





Thanks



Claire




|||



You might want to Post again w/ the hotel name as your topic %26quot;Hi....%26quot; doesn%26#39;t let people know you have a hotel question.



Have a wonderful trip and Happy Birthday !




|||



ok i%26#39;ll do that, thanks




|||



%26quot;... Reviews seem pretty good but i%26#39;m not sure how reliable they are...%26quot;





- they%26#39;re as reliable as what anybody is going to post here, since 90% of the time it%26#39;s the same people writing reviews as are posting.





- the hotel has been renovating in the past year or two, so should be in a %26#39;fresh%26#39; state





- very central location, no problem there





If you need more reviews, you can look here:



www.booking.com/hotel/fr/sorbonne.en.html

No comments:

Post a Comment