Wednesday, April 25, 2012

vacationinparis

has anyone stayed in unit #221? how was it?




|||



I hope this suggestion helps. After we selected our apartment from vacationinparis, I called them and asked if they had the email addresses for anyone who had used it recently and would be willing to share their opinion. I got one really useful reply that way.



I think the #221 apartment is pretty new to VIP, so there may not be many who have stayed there. It looks very nice in the photos, and has a great location.




|||



Sorry I can%26#39;t help with your query, but I was interested in your opinion of VacationinParis? Did everything go ok with them, were there any problems, and would you recommend them to a friend. We are considering renting with them now and I would appreciate any advice you may have. Thanks.




|||



We rented from VIP last November and had a fabulous experience. I highly recommend their services. We stayed in 191 on Ile St, Louis. Beautiful apt in a beautiful location.




|||



I second the great experience with VIP. I stayed in one of their apartments in the Marais last September. I will most definitely use them again in the future!




|||



VIP has been around for at least 10 years and they are very professional. I don%26#39;t think they own any of the apartments so the service can vary somewhat from apartment to apartment as it depends on the owner however I do think VIP weeds out bad apartment owners pretty fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment