Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Are clothes and shoe boutiques open late August?

Been in France 2 weeks and it%26#39;s better than I imagined. Have noticed so many shops are closed now in the towns and I can only admire the items in the windows. That was OK as I was holding off till my visit to Paris mid September. However change of plan means we%26#39;ll likely head to Paris for a week in late August, before heading back to Australia. Was planning on a little fashion shopping in Paris, and markets for gifts. Will any boutiques or markets be open in late August? If so, can you recommended places/streets (not top end designers etc as my credit card won%26#39;t take it)?



Many thanks in advance for your help.




|||



The most common date that I have seen for reopening after the summer holidays is 25 August.

No comments:

Post a Comment