Wednesday, April 25, 2012

props for airfare recommendations

I read in the forum last week that 1800flyeurope.com was among the flight booking sites favored by some forum readers. I had not heard of it before and checked it out. Found a fare to Paris in October, on United, that was about $70 less than was offered on any other site I could find. Thanks to whoever recommended it! Keep the recommendations coming!




|||



I heard about them from djkbooks, one of TA recent Paris Experts...



I bought around April for this Sept at $758 total per ticket, non-hub city. The other sites then were hovering around/over $900. This flight on Delta right now is $945 total per ticket.




|||



djkbooks also turned me on to 1800flyeurope.com. I%26#39;d also like to add that their customer service is really great.




|||



I%26#39;ve used 1800flyeurope to book every flight to Paris (and elsewhere) for the last 5 or 6 years. Their fares are always the best I can find. The airline websites have sales but I can NEVER get the sale fare. So I%26#39;ve stopped even looking at them. I just go to 1800flyeurope.

No comments:

Post a Comment