Wednesday, April 25, 2012

iphone apps in Paris without internet

I have been reading on availability of free wifi in Paris in certain places.



I have iphone but wont have 3G with it, so when I come to Paris, are there any apps relevant to Paris tour that I can run on iphone without internet?




|||



Read up on the Metro apps. I don%26#39;t recall the exact name of it, but I downloaded one to my iPod touch that looks like it let%26#39;s me plan out specific journeys even when I%26#39;m not using wifi.




|||



The MetrO app is what you%26#39;re looking for:





http://nanika.net/Metro/





It%26#39;s available for a variety of smartphones. I%26#39;ve downloaded it for my BlackBerry and plan on making good use of it in both Paris and London.





You also won%26#39;t need an internet connection to use it on your phone - it downloads all the data to your phone.




|||



Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment