Wednesday, April 25, 2012

One day to Paris - Need advice re: transp & sightseeing

Would really appreciate some advice - I%26#39;m arriving in Paris CDG for a one night layover from AF flight; then flying next day AF to Rome. My first time, can%26#39;t walk long distances.





A few questions:





1. My Hotel is near airport (Kyriad Prestige Roissy)- so what I plan to do is take the hotel shuttle if I can find it or a taxi to check in and leave bags. AF arrives Term 2? what is the walk like to get a taxi?





2. I%26#39;ll have all afternoon, so I%26#39;d really like to take a 2-3 hour Paris City Tour - a sit down narrated style - any recommendations? I was looking at Les Cars Rouges on the web - since it has a stop at Opera and the Roissybus from CDG goes to Opera, I thought that would be easiest to get to. Is that reasonable? Any further info on Roissybus - easy to locate at airport? Then I%26#39;d have to do in reverse to get back to airport and to hotel. I plan to arrive back by late afternoon.





3. Finally, my flight out from CDG to Rome on AF departs 9:45am, Term B - should I plan a hotel shuttle (very close to airport) 2 hours prior, or more? what%26#39;s the process at CDG from Paris to Rome?





thanks to all of you and appreciate any and all help. I feel the more I can learn in advance, the better it will be.




|||



hi !





For the shuttle to CDG contact with the hotel depending on the hours for taxis as well (usually they do not take reservations short distance)





2.For visit paris I too can not contact you unless there are cars and red cars OpenTour I leave room for your professional lol





3.For shuttle back trying to find a company where you can book (1h30 before off, because you are already in the zone of Roissy CDG).

No comments:

Post a Comment