Tuesday, April 24, 2012

La Lousiane VS Hotel Eugenie

Which is a better bet? Lousiane or Eugenie? Comparision in terms of cleaniless or room and location..thanks




|||



Location is virtually the same.



Eugenie has a/c and tv in the rooms, Louisiane has neither.



That%26#39;s about all I can tell you.




|||



I have not stayed at the Hotel Eugenie,, but I have %26quot;short listed%26quot; as a possible stay,, so on my trip before my last one I went in and asked to see a room. They gave me three keys to go and look . I though each room was clean, had all amenties( tv. safe and mini fridge) and looked fine. The triple had the single bed in almost a little aclove so I thought that was nice. The rooms were smallish,, but that is standard in Europe anyways. The location was on a busy(but mostly pedestrian as it is narrow ) street right in the heart of the Latin Quarter,, literally just around the corner from the St Michel RER and metro,, 1/2 block from the Siene. The location was very very good, my only thought would be to request a room not facing the street for noise. I would request a room facing the inner courtyyard,, no view, but, not noisey.




|||



Both are located in similar areas, not too far from each other. Both locations would be good bases for exploring the city and for conveniences. I haven%26#39;t been inside Eugenie, but Louisiane is a bit dirty upon entering. I haven%26#39;t seen an actual room. Eugenie gets the higher rating on this site. Maybe you could send a PM to someone who has lately reviewed either hotel.





One poster mentions that Eugenie has AC. That would be a plus, as both areas are pretty busy and you wouldn%26#39;t have to rely on open windows if you had AC.




|||



Thanks all for your prompt assistance!

No comments:

Post a Comment