Monday, April 16, 2012

Rue Rambuteau Apartment - deposit not confirmed

Hi,





In the process of arranging to rent this apartment -



http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p177825 - for next year. Hoped that TA forum could help with any feedback on it.





When I started research on Paris rentals earlier this year, renting in the city sounded challenging. However, early enquiries on this property went well and they were very helpful. I sent deposit via paypal two weeks ago but have had no response since, though chosen dates look to be blocked out now.





I%26#39;ve rented in Barcelona and Florence with no issue (though faster confirmation). Maybe I%26#39;m just spooked by Paris rental horror stories I read.





Searched the forum and found one other post on the property. Have sent a message, but post was not from frequent TA visitor.





Would be grateful for any feedback or nudges towards useful threads I have missed when searching.





Thanks,





JaysMam




|||



Hi,





Response and confirmation received just now. Panic over!





Regards,





JaysMam

No comments:

Post a Comment