Monday, April 16, 2012

B & B's near Jardin du Luxembourg??

I love this area around the park, but my budget is limited this trip.





I%26#39;m looking for a B+B (or hotel) for less than €90 a night, end of August.





Has anyone any recommendations or suggestion?





As ever, any advice much appreciated.





K




|||



Not been yet, so not a recommendation as such, but we have booked to stay at the hotel residence du palais (http://www.hotelresidencedupalais.com). It is right opposite the luxembourg gardens and is cosing us E250 for a triple room for three nights.



Reviews on here are fairly good so fingers crossed. We will be back two weeks today so will post a review.




|||



Many thanks for the feedback. I have a friend staying there and I%26#39;m close to booking, but I just don%26#39;t know if I can do the %26quot;shared toilet%26quot; so I%26#39;m seeing if I have a look at anywhere else!!





Thanks again





K




|||



I%26#39;m not sure if it%26#39;s still open, but here%26#39;s another alternative to consider...





paristriptips.com/where-to-stay/…




|||



Hi Kathleen!





You should try Hotel Saint Pierre or also Hotel Home Latin, nice and cheap choices in this area.





Good luck!




|||



Hotel des Mines is about 600 meters walk from the %26#39;Residence%26#39;.





Hotel Delambre is about 700 meters walk.





Hotel des Bains, same street as the Delambre...




|||



Many thanks everyone, I%26#39;ll check those out and let you know!





K




|||



Just a quick %26quot;thank you%26quot;.





I%26#39;m booked into Hotel Des Mines, €80 a night and will be leaving on Monday.





I%26#39;ll post a review on my return





As ever, many thanks for the help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment