Monday, April 16, 2012

tickets from toulouse to lourdes



hello! can somebody help me,i am travelling to toulouse to lourdes this coming month.can i buy my train ticket on the day of my journey from the toulouse train station-lourdes train station on my return journey?



thank you




|||



If you travel by the local TER trains or Corial Intercities trains(non reservable) and buy a return ticket, these are normally valid for 2 months and can be used on any TER train.





If however your intended journey involves a TGV train you must reserve a seat on a specific train.





Therefore if you are unsure about your return journey, I suggest you buy a single ticket and another one for coming back.




|||





thank you very much for this information.it will help me a lot since i will be travelling alone.God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment