Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bad Experience with Bateaux Parisiens boat trip on Seine

Bateaux Parisiens refused to refund my ticket after all the roads and tram lines to their pier were closed for Bastille Day. They collected via internet my 22 Euros, yet never informed me that all access to their pier would be closed by Police. I walked forever, to have the police not allow me to cross the street to get to Bateaux Parisiens%26#39; pier. It%26#39;s the responsibility of Bateaux Parisiens to inform their customers (they had my cell phone and email) of any difficulties. When I contacted them by email, I received no response. When I called them the next day, they disconnected me. Bateaux-Mouches has a better reputation.




|||



I am curious why you did not take the boat later.




|||



Yes normally the ticket is valid for any boat, they have one every half hour. They had no way to know that on 14th July the way down to their pier would be closed i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment