Tuesday, April 17, 2012

An hour or two in Nice?

Hi,



We%26#39;re travelling (by car) one day from Avignon to Eze and looking to spend a few hours in Aix and Saint-Paul on the way. Do you think it%26#39;s worth a quick pitstop in Nice as well or would it be too much for one day. Any other recommendations to see between Avignon and Eze? We have 2 nights in Eze so will be checking out Eze itself and Monaco.




|||



I%26#39;d be inclined to skip Aix and head straight to Nice, which has so much to offer.




|||



I drove to Nice from the Ardeche last summer, stopping at both Avignon and Aix. I preferred Avignon so after that, I would skip Aix and go straight to St Paul which I love. After, I would go to Eze. As you have 2 nights in Eze, you could use it as a base - it%26#39;s easy to visit Nice and Monaco from Eze, maybe garage the car too - public transport is easy and cheap around the coast - parking and driving is not. You would get a few more hours in Nice too and be less tired after travelling.




|||



I%26#39;d skip Aix and visit Nice for longer on of the days you have in Eze.

No comments:

Post a Comment