Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Scuba Diving

We will be spending a week in Bordeaux. My husband would like to arrange for a dive trip. Could someone direct us to a local dive shop?





Thanks in advance.






|||



Not sure about this one but as Bordeaux is not on the coast, I think you might be better to check out the seaside towns nearby such as Lacanau or Arcachon. I certainly don%26#39;t recall seeing a dive shop when I was in Bordeaux city last week.





A quick Google did come up with a diving shop in the suburb of Eysines





http://www.bigata.fr/accueil.asp





and the federation for underwater sports





www.ffessm.fr/accueil/default_video2.asp





Hope that helps.




|||



Thank you for your reply. We do plan to spend a day in Arcachon and he was hoping to scuba dive on that day. We looked at the sites you recommended but alas we can not read French.





We were hoping to contact a dive shop prior to our departure to make arrangements.




|||



I%26#39;m not familiar with the diving scene, but I have to say that in my three weeks in the area my almost forgotten French came in very useful. In many places there is not a lot of English spoken.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment