Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tickets from Theatre des C. Elysees - any experience?

I ordered opera tickets from Opera Bastille and the Theatre des Champs Elysee.





The OB tickets arrived in an amazing under 72 hours!



The TCE tickets haven%26#39;t arrived in a fortnight.





I%26#39;ve re-visited the site and can%26#39;t find any indication that tickets won%26#39;t be sent during August - holiday season? - but my order definitely says they will be sent to me.





My concern is not so much TCE but the fact that my postman find different houses to take my mail to on a regular basis ..... (I got some Christmas presents eventually in February)





Does anyone have experience of ordering TCE tickets from abroad, and how long delivery took?





I don%26#39;t want to lose the ticket but I don%26#39;t want to p. the theatre off either by asking too soon.





Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment