Friday, March 23, 2012

From 2G to 2E in 1½ hours, please help!

I%26#39;m going to Las Vegas in 2 weeks and I will have to change a plane twice before I reach Las Vegas, firt in Paris at Charles de Gaulle, I will be landing at terminal 2G and my flight leaves 1 hour and 25 minutes later to New York from 2E, will I make it? How do I transfer myself between the terminals? I would appriciate if someone could help me please, I%26#39;m a little paniced over this, 1½ is not much!?!?!




|||



All terminals 2 (from 2A to 2G) are close to one another and linked by various shuttle buses. See map at easycdg.com/pages/shuttle_buses_terminal_2g_…





Your shuttle from 2G is called N2 and only go to 2E. The whole trip takes 12 to 17 minutes.



You should call your airline to reconfirm and ask if there is an earlier flight to ease your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment