Thursday, April 12, 2012

4 night mini-moon in Provence,

Hi,



I have been put in charge to organise a mini-moon (short honeymoon). I have booked flights to marseille arriving on Monday the 7th September and need to leave on Friday the 11th which leaves us with 4 nights, 3 days in the region. Our objective is simple: relax and enjoy the nice scenery, wine and food. As we are time poor, a single location seems logical. We prefer to be out of the hussle and bustle of the cities. I guess a villa or a secluded hotel would be ideal. Not sure if it%26#39;s possible to get anything part-week that time of year? We can arrange a hire car if necessary, although if it can be done without, then that%26#39;s a bonus. Any advice would be appreciated. Sorry for the lack of info, but this is task 1 of 1000 on my list. Help me keep the missus-to-be happy :)




|||



Hi! Last month I went to French Riviera with my family and stayed in Cogolin, at Hotel relais de Font Mourier. It%26#39;s located in a quiet area, it has the swimming pool and the tennis court if you need to relax, but it%26#39;s also in a great location to start explore the surrounding areas.



http://www.relais-defontmourier.com/




|||



Hi, Thanks for the reply and I like the look of that place - nice and central with ease of access to the beach and to the countryside. I have also been doing some more research and stumbled across another place at: http://www.hoteldupoete.com/ which also looks nice for all others reading this post. Thanks again, will report back on my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment