Thursday, April 12, 2012

Can I go from Nice airport to Montpellier? How?

Hi everybody,







I%26#39;ll be in Nice airport at 10.00 and I%26#39;d like to go to Montpellier with a direct train (weak girl with lots of luggage), which means possibly without going before to Nice city...







Is it possible?









How do I browse on my own the sncf website to look for it? I don%26#39;t know how to look for the airport station, at least when I look for Nice stations never find %26quot;nice airport%26quot; nor %26quot;nice cote d%26#39;azur%26quot;...




|||



No -its not possible



there are no direct trains from Nice st augustin [closest train station to the airport] to montpellier





There are a few direct trains from Nice ville station - take bus 99 direct to the station takes 15-20 mins and costs 4 euros





Your other option is to take a train from Nice st augustin and then change at cannes or antibes but since not all train options are direct you would probably still have either a long wait or more changes at marseille.





i would say the easiest route would be bus to Nice ville then direct train if you don%26#39;t want to swap trains etc and getting to Nice st augustin would involve a 20 min walk , a bus ride from terminal 1 or a combination bus and walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment