Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sorry - another question about navigo decouverte

I have searched the archives and haven%26#39;t found what I am looking for. A while ago someone posted a step by step, very detailed explanation of how to get the Navigo Decouverte. I saved it to %26quot;my trips%26quot; in TA but unfortunately they have disappeared along with all the other posts I saved. If someone remembers the post and poster I would appreciate it. Thanks.




|||



I found this easily with a search. Is is what you were looking for?





tripadvisor.com/…17263612




|||



mimi here is another idea, sorry I don%26#39;t know who to credit for this





optile.com/guide/guide_tarifaire_optile_2008…



1. Open the file



2. print page 4



3. circle two things:



a. the Navigo Decouverte image on the left



b. the desired %26#39;carte orange%26#39; forfait semaine on the right



4. slide this over to the RATP agent, and say



%26quot;bonjour madame/monsieur - deux (un, trois, whatever), s%26#39;il vous plait%26quot;



5. slide your cash/credit card to the clerk, also your photo(s)



6. don%26#39;t forget to say %26quot;merci, madame/monsieur!%26quot;




|||



%26lt;%26lt;I saved it to %26quot;my trips%26quot; in TA but unfortunately they have disappeared along with all the other posts I saved.%26gt;%26gt;





YES - the SAVE button has disappeared (part of the many improvements brought to you by Expedia%26#39;s new Trip Advisor).







NO - you did not loose that which you previously had saved, at least I don%26#39;t think you did. Take a look under the %26quot;Your TripAdvisor%26quot; link at the top of this page and select %26quot;Saved Trips%26quot;. Perhaps there you%26#39;ll find that which you seek.




|||



Well, I did it again:





EDIT: NO - you did not lose that which you previously had saved, . . .




|||



Thanks for all your help. DJKBrooks that is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. Sarastro thank you for helping me to find my saved items. Thought everything was lost! Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment