Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What's it like?

My husband is travelling from the US to Trappes, France to meet with Nissan. He will stay in the Holiday Inn Montigny-le-Bretonneaux. I am considering traveling with him. Is there anything to do in Trappes, M-t-B or the surrounding area? Any public transportation? I have been to Versailles already.



Thanks -



Carole from U.S.




|||



I would love to hear whether or not you travelled to Villers-Bretonneaux. We are thinking of going and would like to hear about your trip.



Many thanks in anticipation.



Lydia




|||



We decided to stay in Paris instead, and my husband took the train from Paris to MtB every morning (train plus taxi was 30-45 min commute). He says he didn%26#39;t really see the town, but it looked pretty suburban to him; Not a real tourist destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment