Monday, April 16, 2012

Ballet in August

Hello,





Could anyone suggest a site in English where I can look for ballet performances in August?



Thank you.




|||



I think you might have a difficult time finding a ballet in August since I believe the theatres for live performances are closed for the month of August.





You can have a look at www.fnac.com, and click on %26quot;spectacles%26quot;. When you get to that page, there%26#39;s an option for English Version.




|||



Thanks. In fact I had tried before to find some performance (not at the main theatres), but even the great site you suggest shows only spectacles starting in September. I guess I was hoping for links to a site similar to %26quot;Now%26quot;, %26quot;Eye%26quot; and such, that show results by month. Oh, well, no ballet this time :-(




|||



Hi -





In most places the ballet, opera, and symphony venues are dark in August. It%26#39;s not unusual for companies to begin their seasons in October and go on only until May, especially if they have an alternate venue for a %26quot;Summer Season%26quot;.

No comments:

Post a Comment