Thursday, April 12, 2012

Paris On December

Hi





Im Planing to visit Paris on Late december . I wonder will it very cold in paris ?? will it be Rainy and snowing out there ?





Do I miss any good tourist site on that date ? should I postpone it to later dates or it will be ok on that time ?





My Hotel is Pullman La defense . is it good ? is it close to tourist attractions and we can visit them by walking or not ?





Im a cinema fan , which cinemas are better in paris ?





and the last question is Is there any discount of shops and .... on that time before christmas ?







Yours .




|||



Hello,



I am assuming from your post you did travel to Paris and stay at Pullman La defense.



I am planning to travel to Paris around the New years time and I have the same questions as you.



How far is the walk form metro station to Pullman La defense hotel????was it safe to do this walk in the night?

No comments:

Post a Comment