Monday, April 16, 2012

Hotel Cluny Square or Hotel Le Petit Belloy Saint Germain ?

Hi





Finally, I have narrowed my ideal hotels to these two.



What I usually prefer are:





- renovated %26amp; non stingy room



- but value for money (Cluny 90 euro w/o breakfast but the other 218 with breakfast)





Seeing the reviews of the latter and got mixed up with the Best Western one, so I%26#39;m not sure what the non-BW is like.





last, of course if you have good experience with any other hotel in the area, please share. Thank s alot.



Atom










|||



Hi! I have stayed at this hotel twice now... and again this next June. I love the location and they have a great pre-pay plan.





paris-hotel-parcsaintseverin.com/en/index.php




|||





Sorry guys, I gave you wrong rate info.





Cluny Square was 90 euro/night but Le Petit Belloy 109euro per night.





Now, I got the third choice, trying to get in CFM.



Hotel du College de France.







%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;%26quot;





Thanks, Hylasgirl





I have checked it. Pretty good rating but abit over my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment