Thursday, April 12, 2012

picasso musee

Hi titobob,



I was checking out the website for this musee also



http://www.musee-picasso.fr/ and on the website was this announcement; Fermeture au public



du Musée Picasso



à partir du 23 août 2009.





In my very limited french I read it as the musee will be closed to the public from the 23 of august 2009, I know that there is going to be a lot of work on the musee for the next year or two so just thought that it was starting now.



I do apologize if I am wrong.




|||



You%26#39;re right - the Musée Picasso will be closed starting 23 August 2009, for more than 2 years. The museum is expected to reopen in one of the first months of 2012.




|||



Hill1 - thanks again for pointing that out. My wife asked me to add that to our trip last week, so I%26#39;m glad you shared the info before we left.





We%26#39;re just missing Paris Plage, and now this. It%26#39;s a good thing Paris has so much to offer..

No comments:

Post a Comment